The chiropractic adjustment is a safe, natural and non – invasive procedure used by the chiropractor to restore and improve health.
“The chiropractic adjustment is a specific movement to the vertebrae, placing them in the correct position and thus remove interference to the nervous system.”.
As it is known the spinal cord is protected by 24 bones as these bones lose their normal function or position (vertebral subluxation) affect the ligaments and muscles around, and most importantly, affect the nerves that run from the spine.
The chiropractors are the only professionals trained in chiropractic adjustments for health, it is very dangerous and manipulative therapies contraindicated receive no specialists. Specialists in chiropractic graduates in universities recognized by the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC).
Chiropractic adjustments are the only way to remove vertebral subluxations and only chiropractic specialist is trained to detect and correct them.
Adjustments are usually made by hand but can be carried out with some manual instruments.
Chiropractic adjustment is a natural method.
- It is safe for all ages, from newborns to age 3rd.
- It is fast and effective, allows you care without interrupting and affect your daily routine.
- It is precise and painless, not just about manipulating the spine but work very specific areas where nerve interference occur.
- It’s nice, it conveys a sense of wellbeing and relaxation.
- Has many benefits, improving the nervous system not only relieves pain but also helps overall health.