After a long day of work, your back to often can hurt you and be rigid. A chiropractor can help with this, but getting an appointment is often expensive and not always covered by insurance. Therefore, you may want to learn some techniques to fix your back on your own. If you do, you’ll relieve some pain and stiffness in your back.
- Stand up straight and raise your hands above your head, hands clutching the arm opposite elbows. Push the chest forward and lean back. This helps release the entire back and stretch the muscles.
- Sit in a chair and keep perfectly still the bottom of your body. Support your feet on the ground. Swivels back and try to grab from behind. Turn to the opposite side to fix the rest of the back.
- Stand up and cross your arms in front of your chest as if you were giving a hug. Each arm extends to the opposite shoulder. Try to move your fingers closer to the shoulder blades until you can no longer do it anymore. You will feel that the top of your back sounds.
- Lie down on the floor so that your back is flat on the floor. Place your hands behind your head. Straighten your leg muscles and take a deep breath and then exhale. Merely release the air can cause your back is fixed.
Tips & Warnings
- Sprain too much to do any of these steps can increase your back problems. If you are not physically fit, you should contact your chiropractor before attempting to fix your own back.